Cooking Time: 20-30 minutes
• 3 oz Dried Taro leaves
• 1/4 lb Pork liempo
• 4 cloves garlic, minced
• 1/2 pc onion, minced
• 1 tbsp ginger, chopped
• 3 tbsp Bagoong alamang (shrimp paste)
• 2 cans coconut milk, 14 oz each can
• 2 pcs Red chilli pepper
• 1 pc Knorr cubes
• Saute pork, onion, garlic, ginger and shrimp
• Add coconut milk. Bring to a boil, then add
shredded taro leaves.
• Do not stir. Cover and let it simmer until pork is
Chef Drif has a long and distinguished career in the culinary arts industry. He has worked in various upscale restaurants in Los Angeles such as La Defence Restaurant, Kado Japanese & Teppanyaki Restaurant; and Sushiko Kosher Japanese cuisine. He has mastered the art of culinary and has an extensive knowledge on a wide range of International cuisines. Currently, he is a Private Chef catering to private parties and events.